Prep 7 mins
Cook 0 mins
Enjoy a Quick and Easy Low Fat Dessert
- 2 packages cream cheese (Low Fat Cream Chesse Optional)
- 1 (16 ounce) jar marshmallow cream
- 2 packages strawberries
- Cut Strawberries up in Halves.
- Using a Hand Mixer, Mix the 2 Packs of Cream Cheese and the 16oz.
- Jar of Marshmello Cream together until smooth.
- Put in a bowl and Enjoy with the strawberries (Refrigerate Optional).
It is soooo good its almost sinful!
I rated this 4 stars becuase my husband loves this dip- the only change I made was to use the mixed berry whipped cream cheese and a variety of fruit for dipping.