Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
A refreshing summer cocktail with all the intoxicating (pardon the pun) memories of a traditional Strawberries Romanoff dessert.
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup Grand Marnier
- 1⁄4 cup Amaretto
- 1 cup ice, crushed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Put all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth.
- If too thick, add milk or cream while blending until desired consistency is reached.
- Serve in oversized martini glass with a strawberry slice as a garnish.
A really tasty adult drink. I tried to half the recipe since I'm the only one who would try this. It tasted a bit strong to me, but that could be due to the amount of ice cream I used. Next time I'll cut back a tad on the alcohol. I really do enjoy the blend of flavors and the ease of preparation. Heck, maybe next time I'll just make the entire recipe and force myself to consume it all :-). Really refreshing and a great dessert drink. Thanks, Auntie Mags.