Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Perfect use for strawberries!
- 473.19 ml vanilla ice cream, melted
- 473.19 ml sour cream
- 59.14 ml orange liqueur
- 9.85 ml vanilla extract
- 473.18 ml heavy cream, whipped to soft peaks
- 1892.76 ml strawberries, hulled
- chocolate shavings, for garnish (optional)
- fresh mint sprig, for garnish garnish
- In a large bowl, combine the melted ice cream and sour cream. Add the orange liqueur and vanilla. Fold in whipped cream. Mix until well combined. Pour the ice cream mixture over the strawberries. Garnish with chocolate shavings and mint. Serve immediately.