Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Perfect use for strawberries!
Make and share this Strawberries Romanoff - Emeril Lagasse recipe from Food.com.
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, melted
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup orange liqueur
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups heavy cream, whipped to soft peaks
- 4 pints strawberries, hulled
- chocolate shavings, for garnish (optional)
- fresh mint sprig, for garnish garnish
- In a large bowl, combine the melted ice cream and sour cream. Add the orange liqueur and vanilla. Fold in whipped cream. Mix until well combined. Pour the ice cream mixture over the strawberries. Garnish with chocolate shavings and mint. Serve immediately.