- 3 cups quartered fresh strawberries
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons Cointreau liqueur or 3 tablespoons other orange-flavored liqueur
- 1⁄4 cup whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the strawberries, granulated sugar, and Cointreau in a small bowl; cover and refrigerate for 1/2 hour.
- Combine the whipping cream and powdered sugar in a small bowl, and beat with a mixer at high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Spoon 3/4 cup strawberry mixture into each of 4 dessert bowls. Top each serving with 1 tablespoon whipping cream mixture.