Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a delightful desert that is easy to make. From the No "Nun-Sense" Cooking book. Enjoy
- 946.38 ml fresh strawberries or 946.38 ml sliced strawberries
- 236.59 ml brown sugar
- 59.14 ml Grand Marnier (orange liqueur)
- 473.18 ml sour cream
- Mix brown sugar and liqueur until smooth.
- Add sour cream and continue stirring until dissolved.
- Place berries into serving dish or individual serving dishes.
- Top with sauce.
This is a great way to serve fresh, plump strawberries, and the sauce is soooo divine. If you're cooking a romantic dinner, this might be the perfect finishing touch!
A simple, light and elegant dessert. I served this in a balloon goblet & it looked so beautiful!! Thanks Nimz~
Congrats ! Your scrumptious recipe is featured as our "Recipe of the Day on the homepage! " (06/23/2011)