- 2 quarts strawberries, halved
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, whipped
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1⁄4 cup Curacao or 1⁄4 cup other orange-flavored liqueur
- 2 tablespoons rum
Directions See How It's Made
- Sweeten strawberries with sugar to taste; chill.
- When ready to serve, whip softened ice cream slightly and fold in whipped cream.
- Add remaining ingredients, stirring well.
- Spoon strawberries into chilled sherbet glasses, and top with whipped cream mixture.
- Yield: 10-12 servings.