A nearly fatless and added-sugarless treat for a warm summer evening! I try to use minimal sugar and cinnamon (while still tasting yummy) but feel free to add more to taste. (Add anything to taste, really.)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Lightly brush tortillas with water.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over tortillas.
- Place tortillas on a cookie sheet and cut each into 8 wedges (but leave the circle arrangement intact).
- Bake for 5-7 minutes or until lightly browned, then cool.
- Spread strawberry jam on tortillas.
- Next, layer the Cool Whip.
- Finally, top with strawberries. Voila!