Recipe by Mrawrrrr!
A nearly fatless and added-sugarless treat for a warm summer evening! I try to use minimal sugar and cinnamon (while still tasting yummy) but feel free to add more to taste. (Add anything to taste, really.)
Top Review by Alice Robertson Clark
I'm not going to rate these, because I did something wrong. First I burnt them. Next, I really didn't know how to plate them. I took a picture. One good thing, they only have about 100 calories.
- 2 flour tortillas
- 7.39 ml granulated sugar
- 0.59 ml cinnamon
- 236.59 ml fresh strawberries, chopped
- 29.58 ml strawberry jam or 29.58 ml strawberry preserves
- 354.88 ml Cool Whip Free
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Lightly brush tortillas with water.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over tortillas.
- Place tortillas on a cookie sheet and cut each into 8 wedges (but leave the circle arrangement intact).
- Bake for 5-7 minutes or until lightly browned, then cool.
- Spread strawberry jam on tortillas.
- Next, layer the Cool Whip.
- Finally, top with strawberries. Voila!