Prep 5 mins
Cook 7 mins
A nearly fatless and added-sugarless treat for a warm summer evening! I try to use minimal sugar and cinnamon (while still tasting yummy) but feel free to add more to taste. (Add anything to taste, really.)
- 2 flour tortillas
- 1⁄2 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, chopped
- 2 tablespoons strawberry jam or 2 tablespoons strawberry preserves
- 1 1⁄2 cups Cool Whip Free
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Lightly brush tortillas with water.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over tortillas.
- Place tortillas on a cookie sheet and cut each into 8 wedges (but leave the circle arrangement intact).
- Bake for 5-7 minutes or until lightly browned, then cool.
- Spread strawberry jam on tortillas.
- Next, layer the Cool Whip.
- Finally, top with strawberries. Voila!
I'm not going to rate these, because I did something wrong. First I burnt them. Next, I really didn't know how to plate them. I took a picture. One good thing, they only have about 100 calories.