Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Enjoy this classic trifle with the taste of sweet fresh strawberries -
Make and share this Strawberries 'n Cream Trifle recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (300 ml) caneagle brand sweetened condensed milk (regular or low-fat)
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold water
- 1 (113 g) package instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups whipping cream, whipped
- 1 (298 g) package frozen pound cake, thawed and cubed
- 4 cups fresh strawberries, cleaned, hulled and sliced
- 1⁄2 cup strawberry jam
- additional strawberry (to garnish)
- toasted slivered almonds
- In a large mixing bowl, combine Eagle Brand and water. Add pudding; beat well. Chill until thickened, about 20 minutes. Fold in whipped cream.
- Spoon 2 cups of the pudding mixture into a 4-quart round glass serving bowl; top with half of the cake cubes, half the strawberries, half the jam and half the pudding.
- Repeat layering again ending with pudding mixture. Chill at least 4 hours.
- Garnish with additional strawberries and then the almonds. Cover leftovers and refrigerate.
Delish. Will post a pic the next time I make it. We ate it too fast this time. Dirty plates don't make for good pictures. Fantastic.