Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
These pretty tartlets are a yummy treat when fresh berries are in season.
- 85.04 g package cream cheese, softened
- 24.64 ml sugar
- 0.59 ml almond extract
- 59.14 ml heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 236.59 ml sliced fresh strawberries
- 3 individual graham cracker tart shells
- In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Beat in sugar and almond extract.
- Fold in whipped cream; fold in strawberries.
- Spoon into tart shells.
- Refrigerate until serving.
Wow! I'm really surprised this recipe has gone 4 years with no reviews. I would give more than 5 stars if I could! These are simple and so lovely! I used neufchatel for the cream cheese. I was afraid the small amount of sugar would not be enough to sweeten everything but it was perfect. Thanks so much for sharing!
This recipe looks so easy. It will be something that I can make for family gatherings.