Recipe by looneytunesfan
These pretty tartlets are a yummy treat when fresh berries are in season.
Top Review by flower7
Wow! I'm really surprised this recipe has gone 4 years with no reviews. I would give more than 5 stars if I could! These are simple and so lovely! I used neufchatel for the cream cheese. I was afraid the small amount of sugar would not be enough to sweeten everything but it was perfect. Thanks so much for sharing!
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 5 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon almond extract
- 1⁄4 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 3 individual graham cracker tart shells