Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This cake is heavenly and it is low cal. It is easy to make but people think it's complicated. <><
- 1 prepared angel food cake
- 1⁄4 cup smuckers sugarfree seedless strawberry jam
- 1 (8 ounce) fat-free cool whip
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh strawberries, chopped (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Slice a 1 inch thick layer off top of cake. Set aside.
- Hollow out center of cake leaving 3/4 inch border on sides and 1 inch border on bottom.
- Beat together jam and Cool Whip until fluffy (fold in strawberries, optional).
- Spoon 3/4 mixture into hollowed cake. Replace top.
- Frost top of cake with rest of Cool Whip. Chill.