1/1 Photo of Strawberries N Cream Cake
This cake is heavenly and it is low cal. It is easy to make but people think it's complicated. <><
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice a 1 inch thick layer off top of cake. Set aside.
- 2Hollow out center of cake leaving 3/4 inch border on sides and 1 inch border on bottom.
- 3Beat together jam and Cool Whip until fluffy (fold in strawberries, optional).
- 4Spoon 3/4 mixture into hollowed cake. Replace top.
- 5Frost top of cake with rest of Cool Whip. Chill.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberries N Cream Cake
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 220.7
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 382.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 27.6 g
- Protein 4.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free cool whip