Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
- 2 cups crushed graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup of melted butter
- 2 (250 g) packages cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons strawberry jam
- 175 ml sour cream
- 10 strawberries
- 175 ml whipping cream
- 1 (12 ounce) package strawberry glaze
- Make sure all ingredients are at room temp before you begin.
- Mix crust then place in 8inch pan spray pan with Pam and preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a mixing bowl combine cream cheese with sugar and vanilla.
- Mix on high until smooth then add one egg at a time until you can see no yellow.
- Once all eggs are added add vanilla and strawberry jam.
- Once that is complete add sour cream.
- When all ingredients are added pour onto crust and level, then bake in oven for 45 minutes or until done.
- When cake is done, let sit in oven for 1 hour while it cools.
- After that time period place in fridge for a minimum of 4 hrs or overnight.
- Mix strawberry glaze and add strawberries.
- Mis whipping cream and pipe onto cheesecake.
- In the center place strawberry mix and remove cheesecake ring. Cut into 8 slices and enjoy.