Recipe by Amis
So crisp and yummy. And so simple. Cooking time is chill time. I posted this for Zaar World Tour 05.
Top Review by Mike Kowalczyk
Absolutely delicious! It's so simple to make and everyone loved it. It's great if you have some old white wine sitting around the fridge and it's especially refreshing on a nice summer night.
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 slices lemon zest
- 2 pints strawberries, hulled and sliced thin
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine the wine, sugar, and lemon zest.
- Stir to dissolve the sugar.
- Add the berries and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Serve in stemmed glasses.
- NOTE: These are alchoholic, so it's not recomended to serve these for children. For a non-alchoholic version, replace the wine with sparling white grape juice or cider.