- 250 g strawberries, washed, hulled, halved (1 punnet)
- 2 tablespoons Cointreau liqueur
- 60 g good-quality dark chocolate
- 3 tablespoons double heavy cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the strawberries and Cointreau in a medium bowl and stir until well combined. Cover and place in the fridge for 1-2 hours to macerate.
- Run a vegetable peeler to peel along the long edge of the block of chocolate to make chocolate curls. Set aside until serving.
- To serve, spoon the strawberry mixture into serving bowls. Top with cream and chocolate curls.