1/1 Photo of Strawberries in Balsamico
1 hr 10 mins
A quick, easy and delicious Italian dessert. Couldn't be simpler. Passive time is marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash, drain and slice the strawberries.
- 2Put them into a bowl, mix in the sugar and marinate for 30 minutes at room temperature.
- 3Add the balsamico vinegar and marinate for another 30 minutes in the fridge.
- 4Spoon the strawberries with the liquid into four glasses and top with the desired amount of mascarpone.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberries in Balsamico
Serving Size: 1 (210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 118.0
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 23.7 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: