Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make and share this Strawberries for Consenting Adults recipe from Food.com.
- Line a small baking sheet with waxed paper.
- Leave green hulls on strawberries.
- Wash and dry.
- Coarsely chop chocolate; microwave (uncovered) on medium until almost melted, about 2 1/2 minutes.
- stir until smooth.
- use a plastic syringe to fill strawberries with liqueur.
- Dip in chocolate and nuts.
- IMmediately place coated strawberries on waxed-papered-lined baking sheet.
- Refrigerate, uncovered, until the kids are tucked in.
- Berries will keep well for up to half a day, but will soften after that.