1/1 Photo of Strawberries & Cream French Toast
This is an amazing french toast recipe - can be adapted with any other fruit - blueberry, apricot, etc.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice the bread diagonally into 1/2 inch slices.
- 2Use the bread, cream cheese and fruit spread to make cheese and fruit "sandwiches"; set aside.
- 3Whisk eggs, milk and vanilla in a flat, shallow dish.
- 4Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- 5Dip each "sandwich" into the egg mixture and place in the skillet. Cook until browned on each side.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberries & Cream French Toast
Serving Size: 1 (210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 543.3
- Calories from Fat 252
- Total Fat 28.0 g
- Saturated Fat 14.8 g
- Cholesterol 266.2 mg
- Sodium 832.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 18.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
strawberry all-fruit spread