Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Delicious and creamy!
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold water
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 cups whipping cream, whipped
- 12 ounces prepared loaf poundcake, cut into cubes (about 6 cups)
- 4 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1⁄2 cup strawberry preserves
- additional fresh strawberries
- toasted slivered almonds
- In large mixing bowl, combine EAGLE BRAND and water; mix well.
- Add pudding mix; beat until well blended.
- Chill 5 minutes.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Spoon 2 cups pudding mixture into 4-quart round glass serving bowl; top with half the cake cubes, half the strawberries, half the preserves and half the remaining pudding mix.
- Repeat layering, ending with pudding mixture.
- Garnish with additional strawberries and almonds.
- Chill 4 hours or until set.
- Refrigerate leftovers.