1/1 Photo of Strawberries & Cream Crepes
Use any fresh or frozen berries for this breakfast or dessert. If using frozen drain the berries a bit or they will be too runny. Basic crepe recipe elsewhere on recipezaar. Time does not include the time for making the crepes
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice strawberries and add granulated sugar.
- 2In a blender whip the cottage cheese until smooth.
- 3Stir in sour cream and powdered sugar.
- 4Fill crepes using about 2/3 of the berries and the cream mixture.
- 5Fold over and put the remaining cream& berries on top.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberries & Cream Crepes
Serving Size: 1 (249 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 445.9
- Calories from Fat 177
- Total Fat 19.6 g
- Saturated Fat 12.0 g
- Cholesterol 44.2 mg
- Sodium 325.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 48.8 g
- Protein 12.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: