Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Use any fresh or frozen berries for this breakfast or dessert. If using frozen drain the berries a bit or they will be too runny. Basic crepe recipe elsewhere on recipezaar. Time does not include the time for making the crepes
- Slice strawberries and add granulated sugar.
- In a blender whip the cottage cheese until smooth.
- Stir in sour cream and powdered sugar.
- Fill crepes using about 2/3 of the berries and the cream mixture.
- Fold over and put the remaining cream& berries on top.
Very tasty!!! I couldn't make them fast enough.
WOWZERS! These were SOOOOOOOOoooooo yummy! Loved this quick & easy recipe. Some friends and I spent a weekend away scrapbooking - I chose these for Sunday breakfast. Used Crepes for the crepes, then this SCRUMPTIOUS filling! Everyone LOVED these! Couldn't make them quick enough - THANK you, Bergy, for sharing! THIS one is a TEN star! (Also - I used strawberry flavored 10x sugar instead of regular/white 10x). MMMMMMMMMmmmmm!
Can't wait to make these!! I love crepes - and this sounds like a very light dessert - not too rich. Yuuummmmmmmmmmm!!!