Recipe by Bergy
Use any fresh or frozen berries for this breakfast or dessert. If using frozen drain the berries a bit or they will be too runny. Basic crepe recipe elsewhere on recipezaar. Time does not include the time for making the crepes
- 3 cups fresh strawberries
- 1⁄3 cup granulated sugar (or less)
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 10 -12 crepes
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice strawberries and add granulated sugar.
- In a blender whip the cottage cheese until smooth.
- Stir in sour cream and powdered sugar.
- Fill crepes using about 2/3 of the berries and the cream mixture.
- Fold over and put the remaining cream& berries on top.