Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is one of those recipes that looks so beautiful on a tray. I like to serve these for wedding showers and baby showers.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon orange marmalade
- 1⁄2 cup coarsely chopped fresh watercress
- 9 medium fresh strawberries
- 18 round wheat crackers
- In small bowl, combine cream cheese, marmelade and watercress; mix well.
- Cover; refrigerate until serving time.
- Cut each strawverry in half lengthwise.
- Refrigerate berries until serving time.
- Just before serving, spoon rounded teaspoonful cheese mixture onto each cracker.
- Top each with strawberry half, cut side down; press gently into cheese mixture.