Recipe by Bluenoser
No one will guess this delicious dessert took only a few minutes to assemble
Top Review by Aunt Cookie
This dessert is SO good! I love the combination of chocolate and orange, and I liked that it wasn't too sweet (people with a sweet tooth may have to add some sugar, though, especially if their marmalade is a little bitter). I thought it was perfect as posted; I used ricotta and orange rum. Thanks for the recipe!
- 1 cup ricotta cheese or 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1⁄2 cup orange marmalade
- 1 ounce semisweet chocolate, coarsely grated
- 1 tablespoon orange liqueur or 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 2 cups strawberries, hulled
Directions See How It's Made
- In a blender or food processor fitted with steel blade, process ricotta until smooth.
- Add marmalade and process just until mixed.
- Transfer to a bowl.
- Stir in chocolate and liquer.
- Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
- Divide strawberries between 4 goblets or dessert dishes.
- Top each serving with ricotta-chocolate mixture.