Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Adapted from My Baking Addiction blog. Super tasty and healthy, especially if you're using 0% fat yogurt!!
- In a large bowl, combine the strawberry puree, milk, yogurt, agave and vanilla.
- Stir in the diced strawberries.
- Scoop the mixture evenly into the popsicle molds.
- Place into freezer and freeze until hard, at least 4 hours.
- Remove from freezer and run the mold under warm water to loosen popsicle, about 20 seconds.
- Serve immediately.