Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Adapted from My Baking Addiction blog. Super tasty and healthy, especially if you're using 0% fat yogurt!!
- 1 cup strawberry, pureed
- 6 tablespoons milk
- 1 (5 1/3 ounce) container Greek yogurt
- 4 teaspoons agave nectar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup strawberry, diced
- In a large bowl, combine the strawberry puree, milk, yogurt, agave and vanilla.
- Stir in the diced strawberries.
- Scoop the mixture evenly into the popsicle molds.
- Place into freezer and freeze until hard, at least 4 hours.
- Remove from freezer and run the mold under warm water to loosen popsicle, about 20 seconds.
- Serve immediately.