1/2 Photos of Strawberries and Cream Pie
This could also be called a no-bake cheesecake. Wonderful and elegant Valentine's or summer dessert. When my roommate first tried this, she promptly requested that this be made every year for her birthday. That good! Adapted from Just Putzing Around the Kitchen blog. *If you have a deep dish pie pan, you might want to 1 1/2 or double this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs (About 9 full or long crackers, just throw them in a gallon bag, zip, and crush with a rolling pin.)
- 5 -6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2In a small bowl, mix together graham cracker crumbs and melted butter until a crumbly, moist mixture forms.
- 3Gently but firmly press the graham cracker mixture into the bottom/sides of a pie dish.
- 4Bake for 10 minutes. Set aside to cool completely.
- 5In a medium bowl, use an electric mixture to beat your cream until it holds firm peaks. Set aside.
- 6In a separate, larger bowl, mix cream cheese, vanilla, and sugar until smooth and creamy.
- 7Fold about 1/3 of the whipped cream into your cream cheese mixture to lighten it, then add the rest. Gently fold until evenly incorporated and smooth.
- 8Spoon filling into your cooled pie crust, and spread it out in an even layer.
- 9Layer sliced strawberries in an overlapping rows around the top of the cream.
- 10Melt chocolate + 1 tbsp cream, and stir until smooth and liquid. Drizzle melted chocolate over the top of the strawberries.
- 11Stick the pie in the fridge for a few hours to allow the creamy filling to firm up.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberries and Cream Pie
Serving Size: 1 (76 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 297.1
- Calories from Fat 251
- Total Fat 27.9 g
- Saturated Fat 16.8 g
- Cholesterol 91.0 mg
- Sodium 165.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 2.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate graham cracker crumbs