Prep 1 hr 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1⁄3 cup Splenda granular or 1⁄3 cup sugar substitute
- 8 ounces fat-free cool whip, softened
- 1 keebler reduced fat graham cracker crust
- 1 1⁄2 ounces hershey chocolate candy bars, melted
- 1 lb fresh strawberries, sliced
- Combine cream cheese, almond extract and sugar substitute. Blend until light and fluffy. Mix in cool whip.
- Pour into crust.
- Top with sliced strawberries and drizzle with melted chocolate.
- Chill for 1 hour.