Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this one from a recipe newsletter. Very yummy.
- 236.59 ml coffee, freshly brewed
- 236.59 ml strawberry, sliced frozen
- 59.14 ml strawberry jam
- 2 scoop vanilla ice cream
- 6 ice cubes
- Pour the hot coffee into a blender.
- Add the strawberries, jam, and ice cream and blend together.
- With the blender motor running at the highest speed, drop in the ice cubes, one at a time, and mix until mixture is very cold and frothy.
- Pour into one large or two medium-sized glasses and serve immediately.
This was a nice coffee, so pretty. I really enjoyed the subtle strawberry flavor. The coffee shines thru in a subtle way. Its rich, thick and creamy. It was quick and really easy to make. Thanks for sharing this lovely iced treat. Made for Think Pink 2012
This is a nicely refreshing beverage. The flavor is very nice and unusual. The coffee does not overwhelm the other flavors and the drink still retains its very pink color. It is definitely going into my saved recipes folder to try again when I have some girlfriends over. Thanks for sharing in Newest Zaar Tag.