Recipe by queenbeatrice
I got this one from a recipe newsletter. Very yummy.
Top Review by Baby Kato
This was a nice coffee, so pretty. I really enjoyed the subtle strawberry flavor. The coffee shines thru in a subtle way. Its rich, thick and creamy. It was quick and really easy to make. Thanks for sharing this lovely iced treat. Made for Think Pink 2012
- 1 cup coffee, freshly brewed
- 1 cup strawberry, sliced frozen
- 1⁄4 cup strawberry jam
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 6 ice cubes
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour the hot coffee into a blender.
- Add the strawberries, jam, and ice cream and blend together.
- With the blender motor running at the highest speed, drop in the ice cubes, one at a time, and mix until mixture is very cold and frothy.
- Pour into one large or two medium-sized glasses and serve immediately.