Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Coffee, with strawberries and ice cream! Oh my!
- 1 cup fresh brewed decaffeinated coffee
- 1 cup frozen strawberries or 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup strawberry preserves
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream or 2 scoops strawberry ice cream
- 5 -6 ice cubes
- Pour the hot coffee into a blender jar.
- Add the strawberries, preserves, and ice cream.
- Blend together.
- With the blender motor running at the highest speed, drop in the ice cubes one at a time, and mix until mixture is very cold and frothy.
- Pour into one large or two medium-sized glasses and serve immediately.
- Makes 1 to 2 servings.
Totally satisfying! I used strawberry ice cream and fresh strawberries. I was amazed that the coffee didn't change the color at all. Made for "Think Pink - Going Strong thru October"
Yum! The temps were creeping into the mid eighties this afternoon when this recipe came to mind. Very refreshing. The coffee taste is noticeable yet subtle. Thanks for sharing :) Nick's Mom