1/2 Photos of Strawberries and Cream Coffee
Coffee, with strawberries and ice cream! Oh my!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour the hot coffee into a blender jar.
- 2Add the strawberries, preserves, and ice cream.
- 3Blend together.
- 4With the blender motor running at the highest speed, drop in the ice cubes one at a time, and mix until mixture is very cold and frothy.
- 5Pour into one large or two medium-sized glasses and serve immediately.
- 6Makes 1 to 2 servings.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberries and Cream Coffee
Serving Size: 1 (777 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 444.4
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 31.6 mg
- Sodium 94.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 92.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 64.1 g
- Protein 4.0 g