- 1 cup fresh brewed decaffeinated coffee
- 1 cup frozen strawberries or 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup strawberry preserves
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream or 2 scoops strawberry ice cream
- 5 -6 ice cubes
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour the hot coffee into a blender jar.
- Add the strawberries, preserves, and ice cream.
- Blend together.
- With the blender motor running at the highest speed, drop in the ice cubes one at a time, and mix until mixture is very cold and frothy.
- Pour into one large or two medium-sized glasses and serve immediately.
- Makes 1 to 2 servings.