Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This maked 24 yummy desserts--terrific with cooking out in the summer.
- 19 1⁄4 ounces strawberry cake mix
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 large eggs
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 12 strawberries, fresh
- Preheat oven to 350°F (if using dark colored muffin tins, reduce the oven temperature to 325°F -- to prevent over baking the tarts).
- Place 2 1/2" foil liners in 24 muffin cups.
- FOR CRUST:.
- Combine cake mix and melted butter in large bowl.
- Beat at low speed with electric mixer for 1 minute.
- Divide mixture evenly in muffin cups.
- Level, but do not press.
- FOR FILLING:.
- Combine cream cheese, eggs, 3/4 cup sugar and vanilla extract in medium bowl,.
- Beat at medium speed with electric mixer until smooth.
- Spoon evenly into muffin cups.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes or until mixture is set.
- FOR TOPPING:.
- Combine sour cream and 1/4 cup sugar in small bowl.
- Spoon evenly over cheesecakes. Return to oven.
- Bake for 5 minutes longer.
- Cool completely.
- Garnish each cheesecake with strawberry half.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
they were prettu good but the consistancy wasnt quite what i was looking for
I made these for a Church funtion and everyone raved! They were delicious