Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 5 mins
Easy to make and delicious.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped fresh strawberries
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- Cream butter and sugar until fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time.
- Add vanilla.
- Combine dry ingredients. Add the flour mixture (in 3 additions) and the sour cream in (2 additions) alternately starting and ending with flour. Mix only until combined.
- Fold in strawberries and nuts.
- Pour into a greased and floured 9 X 5 inch loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 60-65 minutes.
- Cool 10 minutes; remove from pan to a wire rack to cool completely.