Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Beautiful and rather tasty too! Not to mention easy!
- 2 tablespoons strawberries, mashed
- 1⁄4 cup light whipped topping
- 4 slices angel food cake, loaf
- 1⁄2 cup strawberry, sliced
- chocolate syrup, for topping
- Fold mashed strawberries into whipped topping.
- Cut angel food cake slices into 4 hearts. Spread one side of each of two hearts with about 1 tablespoon whipped topping mixture. Place topping-side up on serving plates. Top with sliced strawberries.
- Spread remaining topping on both sides of remaining hearts; place on top of strawberries.
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup. Serve, and enjoy!
it taste and looks good.So,I rated 4 stars
I'm having to run extra miles because of recipes like this! That's ok, Sharon, it's so worth it!Hubby loved it too! Made for a forum event at KK's site!
This was so simple I almost felt stupid making it!!! Mind you I said almost!!!! DD#3 loves angelfood cake, strawberries and cool whip but she is not much of a cook. She arrived as I was making these and begged the recipe....LOL I told her go the the store and buy and angelfood cake loaf, cool whip and strawberries. DUH(She is blonde) She was going home and impress her BF. Thanx Sharon for making a 20 year old happy!!! (and mom liked them too)!