Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Another one of my nanas recipes. She loved doing refrigerated desserts. This one is wonderful if you are a strawberry lover like me. Enjoy!!!!
- In large bowl combine condensed milk and water.
- Add pudding mix, beat well and chill five minutes.
- Fold in cool whip.
- Spoon in two cups of the pudding mix into a four quart glass serving bowl.
- Top the mixture with 1/2 of the pound cake cubes, strawberries and preserves.
- Repeat layering ending with pudding.
- Garnish wigh strawberries and chill thoroughly.