Recipe by ~kdp
Recipe is from a couple that I babysat for. Seems like they always had this in the summer. Kinda like a banana split, but better! (cook time is a guess..depends on how long it takes freezer to make cream...includes 1 hour for ripening)
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk (such as Eagle Brand)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 10 ounces strawberries
- 3 mashed bananas
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip (thawed)
- 1 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, beat eggs on medium speed til frothy.
- While beating, gradually add 2 sugar.
- Beat in sweetened condensed milk.
- Beat in vanilla.
- In another bowl, stir together; strawberries, bananas, and pecans.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Stir fruit mixture into egg mixture.
- Put in 1 gallon ice cream freezer.
- Add milk to mixture in freezer.
- (should be to fill line if using 1 gallon freezer.) Let it churn.
- After the cream is finished, pack it down and let it ripen for about 1 hour.