Recipe by Jellyqueen
I had eaten this at a family get together and later a friend at work gave me the recipe. I just got around to making it this weekend. I have already had several request for the recipe. If you like banana splits, you will love this.
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 -1 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla, to taste
- 1 pint strawberry, sliced
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip or 1 (8 ounce) container whipped cream
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat eggs until fluffy.
- Gradually add sugar; beat well.
- Add sweetened condensed milk and vanilla.
- Add strawberries, nuts, bananans, and pineapple.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Mix gently and pour into ice cream freezer.
- Add milk; freeze.
- Let stand in freezer, before opening, for 1 hour.
- Spoon into bowl and drizzle with chocolate syrup if desired.