Prep 10 mins
Cook 720 hrs
- 6 ounces fettuccine, uncooked
- 6 ounces spinach fettuccine, uncooked
- 2 teaspoons margarine
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 4 tablespoons low-fat ricotta cheese
- 4 tablespoons skim milk
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Sauté mushrooms in margarine over low heat for 5 minutes. Add the peas, cover and cook until tender. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In small bowl, combine ricotta cheese, milk and Parmesan cheese. Add cheese mixture to mushrooms and peas.
- Toss with pasta and serve.