Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Juicy, ripe strawberries blended with raspberries, honey, brandy, white wine and ice cream makes this a wonderful dessert or a poolside treat.
- 12 large ripe strawberries
- 6 ounces raspberry preserves
- 1⁄2 cup simple syrup
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup white wine
- 1⁄4 cup brandy
- 3 cups ice
- Process all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Garnish with mint leaf and fresh strawberry.
- Freeze any extra for enjoyment later.
Thanks for sharing your unique drink mary. It's flavourful and refreshing. You could really taste the wine and brandy in this drink.