Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This delicious blend of fruit flavors will satisfy your thirst.
- 1 (6 ounce) container strawberry yogurt
- 1 (4 ounce) cinnamon applesauce
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 10 ice cubes, divided
- Using a blender, add yogurt, apple sauce, and milk.
- Add 5 icecubes on top, and blend for 30 seconds. Then add the remaining icecubes and blend until smooth. Push the pulse button for 30 seconds to get an even consistency.
- You may adjust the thickness by adding more icecubes for a thicker smoothie or make it thinner by using less icecubes.
This drink was very bland. It probly would have been very good without the ice cubes because they really watered this drink out. But then the drink probaly would have been to thin. Thanks for the recipe though!