Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
My invention out of a need to use up over 10 pounds of fresh strawberrries I have on hand! Intended to be served with my posted Snappy Celery Seed Dressing Snappy Celery Seed Dressing.
- 4 cups romaine lettuce, torn
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 3⁄4 cup strawberry, washed, hulled sliced
- 1 medium gala apples, unpeeled, cored and diced
- 2 stalks celery & leaves, diced
- 1 orange bell pepper, seeded, membrane removed and cut into thin slices
- 1⁄2 cup red cabbage, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, grated
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- In a small bowl toss the cut up apples with 1 tablespoon of the salad dressing to halt browning.
- Combine all salad ingredients in a bowl and toss.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve salad dressing on the side.
- Salad dressing is best prepared at least 1 hour in advance. Whisk before pouring.