Prep 7 mins
Cook 15 mins
See what you think of this combination of ingredients.
- 1 lb carrot, peeled and cut into bite sized pieces
- 1⁄2 green bell pepper, diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 3 tablespoons feta cheese, crumbles
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Cook the carrots and bell pepper in the olive oil till tender, about 10 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients, heat till warmed through, and serve.
Delicious and not strange at all!
interesting combination for carrots -- I made it my own by adding bacon and I didn't have feta so I added parmesan cheese. Nice flavour with the peppers/ carrots/ balsamic together
I didn't think this was strange--I thought it was delicious. I did reduce the amount of balsamic vinegar to 2 tablespoons and also used less basil. The feta is an unexpectedly nice addition.