Prep 1 min
Cook 1 hr
My Mom helped me come up with this easy recipe. Great for when you need a quick dinner idea but don't have time to thaw first.
- 3 frozen boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄3 teaspoon rosemary, on each thigh
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Arrange frozen chicken thighs on a lined and greased baking pan.
- Coat chicken with butter, rosemary, and lemon juice.
- Bake at 375 for 50 - 60 minutes.
These turned out great!!! Another easy, yet very tasty recipe to add to my arsenal. Thank you.
This recipe could not be simpler and the chicken was delicious. Thank-you.