Recipe by Missy Wombat
An Italian classic, this soup recipe is simple and fast.
Top Review by evelyn/athens
I made this for a light dinner, but did add some chopped veg to the chicken broth - a little julienned carrot and onion and some peas, just enough to give it a little more texture. The rest I made as is. A lovely, light soup. Kid's love it.
Directions See How It's Made
- Put chicken stock in pan and bring to boil.
- In a medium bowl, beat together the eggs, parsley and Parmesan cheese.
- Whisk mixture quickly into the hot chicken stock.
- Stir over heat 1-2 minutes, or until heated through.
- Serve Stracciatella topped with extra parsley and Parmesan cheese, if desired.