Recipe by Dancer^
I use homemade chicken stock for this recipe, I find it tastes better, but use what you like. Points 2.
- 2 (14 -14 1/2 ounce) cans reduced-sodium fat-free chicken broth
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 4 eggs, well beaten
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In large saucepan over high heat, bring broth to boiling.
- Add spinach.
- Cook until thawed, stirring occasionally with fork to separate.
- Stir in nutmeg.
- Reduce heat to simmering.
- While stirring soup, slowly pour in eggs.
- Immediately remove from heat.
- Pour or ladle about 1 cup soup into each bowl.
- Sprinkle each with 2 teaspoons cheese.