1/2 Photos of Stowe Blueberry Oven Puffed Pancake
Jb Tyler, TX's Note:
Blueberry Oven Pancake. Custard-like filling with popover-like edges with the sweet-tartness of the blueberries. We discovered this recipe during a ski trip to Stowe, Vermont. I think I copied it out of a church recipe book. My family loves this recipe, and it was a hit at a recent brunch. I have used both fresh blueberries and frozen - with great results. This could be served as a dessert with ice cream.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a preheated 425 degree oven heat butter in a heavy 10" skillet until bubbly (be careful not to burn).
- 2Beat the eggs in a bowl with a fork, 1/4 cup milk, the flour, sugar and salt until smooth and well blended.
- 3Beat in remaining 1 3/4 cups milk.
- 4Pour into hot prepared skillet; bake in 425 degree oven about 20 minutes. Sprinkle with berries and cinnamon. Bake 10 to 15 minutes longer or until knife inserted in center coes out clean and pancake is browned and puffed. Cut in wedges. Serve with a bit of warm maple syrup.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stowe Blueberry Oven Puffed Pancake
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 322.7
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 171.8 mg
- Sodium 455.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 10.7 g
- Protein 11.7 g