Recipe by davie
Used to eat it when I was a wee lad. It puts hairs on yer chest!!!
Top Review by Burnice
Great recipe. Didn't change a thing. Delicious. To clean any pan with food stuck to it, put hot water in it with dishwasher detergent(not regular dish soap), let it soak for a while. Comes clean as a whistle without scrubbing.
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut potatoes roughly and add to boiling water.
- Add salt.
- When potatoes are soft, drain the water and mash.
- Add the roughly chopped onions and all the corn beef and mash all ingredients together.
- return to low heat stirring continuously.
- After 10 minutes it should be ready.
- SOME SHOULD HAVE BURNT TO THE POT (THE BEST BIT) BUT MAKES WASHING THE POT A PAIN!!!