- 6 large potatoes, peeled and cut in 1 inch cubes
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 large onion, roughly chopped
- 12 ounces corned beef, cut in 1 inch cubes
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the potatoes and milk in saucepan, bring to the boil, then reduce heat, partially cover and simmer for 25 to 30 min.
- or until potatoes are tender.
- Melt butter in frying pan over med hi heat.
- Add onions and saute gently until soft.
- When potatoes are cooked add onions salt pepper and corned beef.
- Mix well and continue to cook for 10 min.
- or until heated through.