PSU Lioness's Note:
I found this in the "30-Minute Light Entrees" section of the new "Taste of Home" cookbook. It was originally submitted by Donna Roberts of Manhattan, KS. She describes it as: "I fix this supper when I'm pressed for time. It's as tasty as it is fast. Team it with salad, bread and fruit for a comforting meal."
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions.
- 2Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, cook the beef, onion and garlic over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- 3Stir in the tomatoes, tomato sauce, sugar, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil.
- 4Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10-15 minutes.
- 5Drain pasta; stir into beef mixture and heat through.
Browse Our Top Pasta Shells Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta Shells Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stovetop Beef 'n' Shells
Serving Size: 1 (335 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 369.9
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 73.7 mg
- Sodium 808.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 29.2 g