Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
I found this in the "30-Minute Light Entrees" section of the new "Taste of Home" cookbook. It was originally submitted by Donna Roberts of Manhattan, KS. She describes it as: "I fix this supper when I'm pressed for time. It's as tasty as it is fast. Team it with salad, bread and fruit for a comforting meal."
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, cook the beef, onion and garlic over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in the tomatoes, tomato sauce, sugar, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10-15 minutes.
- Drain pasta; stir into beef mixture and heat through.