Recipe by TheDancingCook
Great weeknight dinner; cooked stovetop in 30 minutes with tons of flavor. After the chicken was taken from the pan, I melted a pat of butter and sauteed 2 inch asparagus pieces in the same, uncleaned skillet, with chicken and garlic drippings. Courtesy of Kraft Food and Family Magazine.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 20 garlic cloves, peeled
- 3⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄4 cup creamy caesar salad dressing
- grated parmesan to top chicken
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken breasts and garlic; brown chicken and garlic for about 5 minutes on each side.
- Add chicken broth and dressing; cover and cook and medium heat until chicken is done, garlic cloves are soft and liquid is reduced and almost caramelized -- almost sticky, about 20 minutes; turn chicken once.
- Remove from heat; sprinkle each breast with parmesan and let stand for one minute and serve.
- Serve with a side of roasted veggies and/or starch side dish.