Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I thought I got this from Zaar, but I was looking for it to leave a review and I couldn't find it. Nice and creamy. Easily doubled.
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 (120 g) package Stove Top stuffing mix
- 2 cups diced cooked turkey breast (or chicken)
- 3 cups broccoli, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 cup cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add hot water to stuffing mix, stir just to moisten, set aside.
- Mix turkey and broccoli in 2L casserole dish.
- Combine soup, milk and cheese, pour overs turkey mixture.
- Top with prepared stuffing mix.
- Bake 30 minutes or until heated through.
Liked this quite a bit. I did feel that between the cheese and the stuffing, it was a tad salty, but my husband didn't. I used a mixture of cheddar and monterey jack cheese. Will definitely make again.
This was a good quick weeknight meal. I followed the recipe as written. I had frozen cooked chicken in my freezer so pulled that and used it. I used cheddar cheese for the cheese and may have used a bit more cheese then called for it as I didn't measure it. Everyone enjoyed this. I did add some pepper to the mixture as we thought it needed it.
I was going to post this recipe, however, it's already here! I recieved the Kraft, What's Cooking magazine recently and came across this very easy chicken and stuffing main dish. With a half cup or so of grated cheddar sprinkled on top; tasted very good. I used uncooked chicken and increased the heat to 400 for 35 to 40 minutes. It is so easy to find good things to cook on Recipezaar! Thanks!