Recipe by Sam #3
I thought I got this from Zaar, but I was looking for it to leave a review and I couldn't find it. Nice and creamy. Easily doubled.
Top Review by Twiggyann
Liked this quite a bit. I did feel that between the cheese and the stuffing, it was a tad salty, but my husband didn't. I used a mixture of cheddar and monterey jack cheese. Will definitely make again.
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 (120 g) package Stove Top stuffing mix
- 2 cups diced cooked turkey breast (or chicken)
- 3 cups broccoli, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 cup cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add hot water to stuffing mix, stir just to moisten, set aside.
- Mix turkey and broccoli in 2L casserole dish.
- Combine soup, milk and cheese, pour overs turkey mixture.
- Top with prepared stuffing mix.
- Bake 30 minutes or until heated through.